Join our Security Management Course to plan and budget more effectively, enhance your ability to respond to crises, understand body language and assess risks and vulnerabilities.LEARN MORE
Physical Security Training
Learn about planning and budgeting for cost-effective protection solutions, how to assess and quantify risk, principles of construction and the place of physical security in ensuring business continuity.LEARN MORE
Close Protection Management
Understand body language, threat and risk analysis, people and event protection and team management to provide enhanced VIP protection.LEARN MORE
- PSOS Security Newsletter - Red Teaming - http://t.co/sWfxdZHB
- Read all about Red Teaming in the PSOS Security Newsletter - http://t.co/kaB2eucm
- El desafío de la Negociación de Crisis - http://t.co/ffee66h3
- Happy New Year from PSOS Security - http://t.co/qCGcd1Ng
- PSOS Security » 6 Best Practices for Planning a Security Upgrade #securitytraining http://t.co/mbGXMRaq
Read about our 6 Best Practices to help you decide on the right places to concentrate, and the right ways to invest your security budget.
A security manager's key challenge is how to stretch resources and prioritize plans.
Constantly review threats, assets, risks and market developments to help prioritize plans and make cost-effective investments.
How do we respond during emergencies? What is our reaction in situations of sudden danger?
Knowing how to detect and handle our physical and emotional reactions in order to come back to a controlled level of response is key.